Combined Western/Eastern PA Epicor Users Group Meeting

• 31 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
  • Community Manager
  • 174 replies

Hello Group!

Registration is open!  This meeting took some time to materialize, but we have a great line-up of presenters.  The location is a little farther than our usual meetings, but that is because we are combining with the Western PA EUG.

There is a cost for this meeting to help defray some of the costs.  It is $20 per person.  You must register and pay in advance to attend (presenters included).  I am setting the deadline to register for Thursday, September 7 at noon.  That gives us a week to make final arrangements.

Thanks to our sponsors – PartTrap and Epicor.

Registration link:  https://www.findjoo.com/SU/EasternWesternPASept2023

If anyone is staying over the night before the meeting and wants to get together for dinner and/or drinks, please let me know.  I will get a list of people together and share your info.

When: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Thursday, September 14, 2023

Where: U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center, 950 Soldiers Drive, Carlisle, PA 17013-5021

Cost: $20 per person

Tentative Agenda:

8:00-8:30 AM - Arrival, networking and coffee

8:30-9:00 AM - Welcome and Group Business - Topics for next meeting - Doug Oswald & Byron Fruit

9:00-10:00 AM - Sales Order Automation - Carl Heeder - StatLab Medical Products

10:00-10:15 AM - Break

10:15-11:00 AM - District Export Council Presentation

11:00-12:00 noon - Best Practices for Evaluating a Next Generation B2B Manufacturing Web Site - Chris Robinson - PartTrap

12:00 noon - 1:00 PM - Lunch and networking

1:00-2:00 PM - Advanced Engineering Techniques - Tim Shoemaker - Epicor

2:00-3:00 PM - Data Warehousing and BI Tools - Byron Fruit - Aerotech

3:00-4:00 PM - Advanced Print Routing (APR) - Prabin Maharjan – ecore

1 reply

Userlevel 3

DEADLINE EXTENDED!!

We are extending the deadline to register until the end of business tomorrow, Friday, September 8.

Registration link:  https://www.findjoo.com/SU/EasternWesternPASept2023