Time Management

Userlevel 2

Hey all. We just purchased the time management module. Is anybody else in the group using this? I am having a very difficult time getting it to work (it's me not the software). I can't seem to get role codes assigned to my users (it is perpetually greyed out). Also, if there was some documentation for all the stuff thats needed to make this work that could be pointed out to me that would be very helpful. Thanks for any help you can send my way. See you all in a few weeks!

6 replies

Hi Michael. We use it. Give me call, I’d be happy to help.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle L. Burkey
Project Manager
Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC)
100 CTC Drive
Johnstown, PA 15904
Office: 814.269.2405 | Cell: 814.659.3083
www.evc.ctc.com<http://www.evc.ctc.com>

[Description: Description: Description: http://ctcportal.ctc.com/sites/evc/APC%20Documents/Logos/Burgundy%20Transparent%20Background/EVC%20logo.png]

[Description: Description: Description: WME-2015-color87]

From: Michael Cromer [mailto:cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 11:17 AM
To: CPAEUG@list.epicorusers.org
Subject: [EUG_CPAEUG] - Time Management

Hey all. We just purchased the time management module. Is anybody else in the group using this? I am having a very difficult time getting it to work (it's me not the software). I can't seem to get role codes assigned to my users (it is perpetually greyed out). Also, if there was some documentation for all the stuff thats needed to make this work that could be pointed out to me that would be very helpful. Thanks for any help you can send my way. See you all in a few weeks!

I think the woman from Estes group when over this when we discussed projects. I would suggest you contact her I’m pretty sure she’d give you some pointers at no cost.

Mercer

Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 11:17 AM
To: CPAEUG@list.epicorusers.org

Joanna’s contact information is jjohnston@estesgrp.com<mailto:jjohnston@estesgrp.com>

From: A Mercer Sisson [mailto:cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 10:44 AM
To: cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org
Subject: [EUG_CPAEUG] - RE: Time Management

I think the woman from Estes group when over this when we discussed projects. I would suggest you contact her I’m pretty sure she’d give you some pointers at no cost.

Mercer

To: CPAEUG@list.epicorusers.org<mailto:CPAEUG@list.epicorusers.org>

Thanks Jennifer, I was spacing the name.

Mercer

From: Jennifer Mesiano [mailto:cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org]
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 11:51 AM
To: cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org

Joanna’s contact information is jjohnston@estesgrp.com<mailto:jjohnston@estesgrp.com>

From: A Mercer Sisson [mailto:cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 10:44 AM
To: cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org<mailto:cpaeug@list.epicorusers.org>

Mercer

To: CPAEUG@list.epicorusers.org<mailto:CPAEUG@list.epicorusers.org>

Userlevel 2
Hey Michelle. Thanks for offering some time on the phone with you. When would be a good time for you to talk? Thanks again.

-Michael
Sure, no problem. I am free Monday from 10-12 and 2-4.

-----