Call for Topics for Sept 13, 2023 In Person meeting

• 13 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

The next regular meeting for the Epicor Midwest Users Group (EMUG) is scheduled for Wednesday, September 13, 2023.  This will be IN PERSON.  

Have a direct impact on the agenda for the meeting!  Give us your feedback on topics you want addressed at this quarterly meeting or let us know if you're willing to be a presenter.  We're always looking for users to "tell their stories" and share experiences with the membership.  Please respond to Kay at (630) 672-7688 or emug@codabears.com by August 1.  

Mark your calendars to save the September 13th date!

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello:  I am the Epicor Regional Client Partner for Kansas & Nebraska.  Has a location been picked for this meeting?  

Userlevel 3

Because we need to know a headcount for catering, we ask people to register and notify them of the location at that time.  The meeting will be in the Chicago area.

Userlevel 1

Fred, can you tell me if any Epicor customers from Kansas or Nebraska have registered for the event?

Userlevel 3

So far no, but we do registrations after we send out the agenda.  I don’t think we’ve seen many folks from KS/NE at the local meeting in Chicagoland.