E10 Performance

• 4 March 2016
  • 1 reply

All,

I figured I'd start a thread for some of our fellow users that are looking for feedback from others that have made the move to E10 or E10.1 from Epicor 9.

It would be great if you could post some feedback as to your satisfaction with the perceived performance increase.  I think it would be helpful to see comments about your experience on this topic.

Jen

1 reply

Userlevel 2
We have been on E10.0.700.4 since November and have definitely noticed performance improvements; faster queries and searches, Reporting, however, does not seem much improved.

We are crushingly disappointed with the number of bugs and issues in E10.0 and are rushing to get to E10.1 ASAP. We seem to experience an unending list of issues and problems some of which remain unresolved to date.

In the past, when something did not work correctly we would usually search through our customizations or processes. But we have learned to start with a call to support and ask about similar reported issues.

At this stage and to name three, MRP fails to consider Transfer Order demand when suggesting jobs, credit card charges often do not process when a second shipment is made on the order, and almost daily we are experiencing errors in the PartBin inventory totals that require recalculation from individual transaction.

Frankly, the performance improvements of E10 over E9 are not worth the difficulties we have experienced. We can only hope that E10.1 is a significant improvement

[Description: cid:image002.png@01CC8741.7E5893E0]Carl Heeder
Manger of ERP

StatLab Medical Products
2090 Commerce Dr, McKinney, TX 75069
t: 281-993-6293 | c: 281-797-2200
cheeder@statlab.com<mailto:cheeder@statlab.com> | www.statlab.comhttp://www.statlab.com

From: Jennifer Mesiano [mailto:texas_list@list.epicorusers.org]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 3:52 PM
To: Texas_List@list.epicorusers.org
Subject: [Texas_List] - E10 Performance

All,

I figured I'd start a thread for some of our fellow users that are looking for feedback from others that have made the move to E10 or E10.1 from Epicor 9.

It would be great if you could post some feedback as to your satisfaction with the perceived performance increase. I think it would be helpful to see comments about your experience on this topic.

Jen