Texas EUG Meeting - Monday December 9th, 2019

• 3 December 2019
  • 2 replies

The Texas EUG is holding it's next meeting on Monday December 9th, 2019!

Since we are nearing the holiday season we thought it would be nice for a planned group outing Sunday evening on the Riverwalk to see the Christmas Lights on display and also learn some history about our beautiful city, information below.

Also, after the meeting on Monday we will be heading back to SCS Headquarters which is located minutes from the airport. You are invited to stop by for a beverage and conversation (or just a quiet place to answer some emails) before hitting the road or flying home. Our address is 10010 San Pedro Ave. Suite 665, San Antonio, TX 78216.

Here is the meeting registration link.  https://lnkd.in/e4CsyNp

Where:

Pressure Systems International
4323 Interstate Way
San Antonio, TX 78219

Here is the meeting agenda!

8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Registration and Networking

9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Introductions and Meeting business. 2020 RUG Cup and Insights presentation opportunities - how to get discounted or free Insights 2020 registration!

9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - What's new in 10.2.500 - Epicor Presentation - Jeff Barabas

10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. - break

10:45 a.m. 11:30 a.m. - Year End Best Practices - Hattie Saulsberry

11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Important Tax Rule Updates - Avalara - Patty Loessberg

12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch

1:00 p.m. 1:45 p.m. - SourceDay - Sourcing Made Easy -

1:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. - Mobile Warehouse & Mobile CRM (IOS/Android) - Jennifer Mesiano

2:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Auto Picker - Dot-IT's solution for automating fulfillment process - Steve Van Niman

3:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. - Meeting Close

TXEUG Sunday December 8th Riverwalk tour

We have also arranged for a private tour guide on Sunday before the TXEUG meeting to take us on a 1 hour and 45 minute walking tour. The tour starts at 5:45. Meet at the Bier Garten on the lower level in front of the Hyatt by 5:30 p.m. and we will walk across the street as a group to meet our guide at the Alamo. The walking tour will start at the Alamo and finish somewhere on the Riverwalk.
SCS is paying for this tour and you are welcome to bring your families.
Please send me a reply that you plan on attending this so that I can get a head count and know to expect you.

The best way to get to the Bier Garten is:

By car – park at the garage directly across the street from the Hyatt entrance. Just outside of the elevators will be a staircase going down to the Riverwalk level. At the bottom of the steps is the Bier Garten.

From the Riverwalk – Enter the Hyatt. Walk through the downstairs area (follow the water) and through lower level doors. The Bier Garten is on the left just outside of the doors.

Bier Garten River Walk
126 Losoya E. Houston St.
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Please feel free to contact me regarding the meeting or the Sunday outing as Jennifer is on-site with a customer and will be very hard to get ahold of the next few days.

rrodriguez@singularcs.com
office-210-686-0442
cell-210-378-7151

------------------------------
Robert Rodriguez
Vice President
Singular Consulting Services
10010 San Pedro Ave. Suite 665
San Antonio TX, 78216
main-210-200-8760
office-210-686-0442
cell-210-378-7151

2 replies

Sorry guys, I think there is something wrong with registration link.  The meeting is free.  Robert is working with Marilyn to get this corrected.

Jennifer Mesiano
Singular Consulting Services
San Antonio TX
Userlevel 4
Dear Jen and Robert, 

I have to miss the walking tour; interested in getting together with y'all afterward.  See you there!

Best,
.....Monty.
Monty Wilson IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Black Horse LLC
Houston TX
832-399-4643