Checking in

Userlevel 2
Hey Group. Hope you are all well. Just to give you an update, after the initial chaos of the world ending, I am proud to say I officially run Barter Town now.

That said, would we want to try and have a meeting in July? Maybe a virtual one if in person doesn't appeal? A few other groups have done virtual and they seem to work. Let me know your thoughts.

------------------------------
Michael Cromer
Network Administrator
Hamill Manufacturing
Trafford PA
724-744-2131

8 replies

Userlevel 1
I would be interested, but only if it is a "Mad Max" themed meeting. 

I hope everyone is doing well.

Byron Fruit
Aerotech, Inc.
Pittsburgh PA
Instead of topics, can we just reenact the movies?

I am all for a virtual meeting. I thought the last one went pretty well. Where I work, we still have some restrictions about visitors and traveling, and I imagine a fair amount of companies are similar.

On another note, while business is slow and more remote, I am being tasked with redesigning the order entry process. The goal is to end paperwork being passed back and forth...If anyone has any suggestions or has done anything similar, I would love to talk.

"Hooray! Hooray! The end of the world has been postponed! " - Have a good one guys.

Jon

Jon Craft
Business Analyst / Application Engineer
Canonsburg PA
Userlevel 1
Hi Jon, we did something very similar when we went live with E10. Previously, we used paper folders that got passed around the building and lots of manual reentry of data. The order entry process is completely paperless now, but relies heavily on Quote Entry. Almost everything we do is Quoted and the order entry process revolves around converting quotes to orders. I would be happy to share what we ended up doing.

Byron Fruit
Aerotech, Inc.
Pittsburgh PA
Userlevel 2
Sounds like a great meeting topic to me. Just sayin'

Michael Cromer
Network Administrator
Hamill Manufacturing
Trafford PA
724-744-2131
Userlevel 2
Hey Group. We have two interested parties and one awesome sounding presentation. Is anyone else interested?

Michael Cromer
Network Administrator
Hamill Manufacturing
Trafford PA
724-744-2131

I'm open to a virtual meeting.

Eric Gadley II

ERP Systems Administrator

Rockland Manufacturing

814-623-0154

Privacy Statement:

This email may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of the sender's intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by reply email and delete all copies and attachments. Thank you.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

I thought the Central PA virtual meeting went really well, I'm interested in attending.

Thank you,

Marina Fisher

Center Rock, Inc.

118 Schrock Drive

Berlin, PA 15530

814-267-7100   x 132

mfisher@centerrock.com

I would be interested as well.

Thank you,

Jill Schlosser

Sr Business Systems Analyst

750 Holiday Drive

Suite 400

Pittsburgh, PA 15220

Direct Dial: +1 412-446-2267

Office: +1 412-279-0044 Ext 205

Mobile: +1 412-953-3469

www.redvalve.com

The information transmitted in this electronic message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, copying, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.