Combined Western/Eastern PA group meeting Fall 2023

• 10 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

Several years ago we had a great combined Western and Easter PA group meeting. Who would be interested in doing that again, perhaps in September? 

Tentative location would be Carlisle, PA.  

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Byron,

I would, but you already knew that!  Just keeping the conversation going!

Regards,

Userlevel 3

Me too!

I am going to re-post this on Eastern PA Group.

Doug

Userlevel 1

Save the Date and Call for Presenters

Hi everyone, the combined Western and Eastern PA User Group meeting is scheduled for September 14 in Carlisle, PA. 

Right now, we are in the process of confirming the agenda and I need two things:

1. Mark your calendars and watch for registration information coming soon
  2. I need at least one more user presentation from the Western PA area. I will be doing one presentation, and we should have at least one more from another user. Several ideas from the last meeting we had were:
    1. When to use table criteria in BAQs
    2. Implementation success stories, what went right or what works well
    3. Good practices, tips and tricks for things like backflushing, PCID, or other features
    4. How to handle taxes in AP

Can I get a volunteer to talk about one of those (or any other topic you find interesting)? This is a group primarily by and for users, and we need some more user participation if we want to keep it going.

Userlevel 1

Registration is open!  This meeting took some time to materialize, but we have a great line-up of presenters.  

There is a cost for this meeting to help defray some of the costs.  It is $20 per person.  You must register and pay in advance to attend (presenters included).  The deadline is Thursday, September 7 at noon.  That gives us a week to make final arrangements.

Thanks to our sponsors – PartTrap and Epicor.

Registration link:  https://www.findjoo.com/SU/EasternWesternPASept2023

If anyone is staying over the night before the meeting and wants to get together for dinner and/or drinks, please let me know.  We will get a list of people together and share your info.

When: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Thursday, September 14, 2023

Where: U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center, 950 Soldiers Drive, Carlisle, PA 17013-5021

Cost: $20 per person

Tentative Agenda:

8:00-8:30 AM - Arrival, networking and coffee

8:30-9:00 AM - Welcome and Group Business - Topics for next meeting - Doug Oswald & Byron Fruit

9:00-10:00 AM - Sales Order Automation - Carl Heeder - StatLab Medical Products

10:00-10:15 AM - Break

10:15-11:00 AM - District Export Council Presentation

11:00-12:00 noon - Best Practices for Evaluating a Next Generation B2B Manufacturing Web Site - Chris Robinson - PartTrap

12:00 noon - 1:00 PM - Lunch and networking

1:00-2:00 PM - Advanced Engineering Techniques - Tim Shoemaker - Epicor

2:00-3:00 PM - Data Warehousing and BI Tools - Byron Fruit - Aerotech

3:00-4:00 PM - Advanced Print Routing (APR) - Prabin Maharjan – ecore

Userlevel 3

DEADLINE EXTENDED!!

We are extending the deadline to register until the end of business tomorrow, Friday, September 8.

Registration link:  https://www.findjoo.com/SU/EasternWesternPASept2023