In Person meeting January 18

• 13 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

Consider this a save the date and a call for presenters. The next meeting will be January 18th at FS-Elliott Co., LLC in Export, PA. in person. I will send a more detailed agenda and registration link in the coming weeks.  

I need two volunteers from our group of users to present on one or more of the following topics

1. Multiresource scheduling using both machines and people
  2. How to handle Taxes in AP
  3. Where I work. This can be an overview of what your company does, what makes you unique and how you use Epicor tools

In addition, we will wrap up the day with a roundtable discussion of implementation and go-live stories. Everyone bring your best story of something gone right, wrong or somewhere in between, as well as what you would do differently knowing what you know now. 

Further details:

• Date: January 18, 2024.
  • Host: FS-Elliott Co., LLC in Export, PA
  • Cost: $0, thanks to our sponsor Estes Group
  • Lunch will be provided

Reach out to me with any questions you might have. 

Happy Holidays,

4 replies

My coworker, Courtney Bick and I, would like to RSVP for the Epicor User Group event on January 18. What will be the start time for the event? Thank you for setting up the event.

Best Wishes,

Heide Warren

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

Below is the registration link and tentative agenda for the meeting on January 18th. I am using a Google form for registration this time to hopefully make that easier for everyone. If anyone has any issues, reach out to me directly.

First, register to let us know you're coming, feel free to forward the link to other colleagues who may be interested:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnXl7ZwJWESa0V0zpVowL5uptB2B1Gfo7a9KwYnTDyZCF3uw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Second: There are still two open presentation slots. The presentation doesn’t need to be complicated or extravagant. Those of you who have been here for the last couple of meetings know it is a pretty easy-going group. This can be any kind of presentation, demonstration or just a story about something interesting you have done in any version of ERP or Kinetic. Some ideas and requests that people have had are: 

• Multi-resource scheduling both machines and people
  • What is the Kinetic Edge agent on Windows 10? 
  • How to handle taxes in AP
  • When to use table criteria in BAQs

Tentative Agenda

• 9:00-9:30 coffee, networking, introductions, EUG business
  • 9:30-10:30 Part Setup- Brad Feakes, EstesGroup
  • 10:30-11:30: Field service, automated test result collection and customizations- Carl Heeder, StatLab
  • 11:30-12:30: lunch and networking
  • 12:30-1:30: Where I work, David Holm- Kiski Precision Industries
  • 1:30-2:30: session 4
  • 2:30-3:30: session 5
  • 3:30-4:00: roundtable discussion on implementation/go-live: the good, the bad and the ugly. Bring your best stories to share of things gone right, wrong or something in between
  • Unofficial, unsponsored happy hour at Helltown Brewing for any who are interested

Happy Holidays

Userlevel 1

Updated Agenda for January 18. Thank you to our sponsors, users and Epicor personnel who will be participating:

Updated Agenda

• 9:00-9:30 coffee, networking, introductions, EUG business
  • 9:30-10:30 Part Setup- Brad Feakes, EstesGroup
  • 10:30-11:30: Field service module and customizations- Carl Heeder, StatLab
  • 11:30-12:30: lunch and networking
  • 12:30-1:30: Where I work- David Holm, Kiski Precision Industries
  • 1:30-2:30:  Good Practices in Planning and Operations- Todd and Harley Mealy
  • 2:30-3:30: Taxes in AP and other financial topics-  Patricia Aparicio, Epicor Financials & EFP&A Principal Product Manager
  • 3:30-4:00: roundtable discussion on implementation/go-live: the good, the bad and the ugly. Bring your best stories to share of things gone right, wrong or something in between
  • Unofficial, unsponsored happy hour at Helltown Brewing for any who are interested

Unfortunately have to rescind my RSVP, currently a snowstorm & travel ban in Buffalo today. Hope to be able to make it to the next one, safe travels everyone!