Question

What happend to the local EUG

• 20 September 2023
  • 3 replies

• Participating Frequently
  • 6 replies

Hi everyone, noticed this forum is pretty quiet as it’s been a year since the last post.

Is anyone interested in having a local user group meeting in Winnipeg?

I now there are at least 14 companies in the area that use Epicor/Kinetic and there is alot of knowledge that you could share and learn from others.

We are hosting one in Ontario covering a number of topics, Advanced Scheduling, Reporting Tools, Automation Studio, etc… and would be happy to out to host an event in Winnipeg in November or early December.  Let us know what topics you would like to see, or come out to present some of your own tips and tricks  with your fellow Epicor users .

Darrin.

3 replies

Userlevel 2

The pandemic pretty well knocked the wind out the Winnipeg user group.  While there are a number of companies there was little support within Winnipeg after original group stepped back.

I am interested in participating, now that I have relocated to Winnipeg, but i am down south after October until April.  

Graeme

Hi, we are located in southern Manitoba and used to go to the winnipeg meetings. We would like to participate again. We are starting to heavily get into the scheduling portions of Epicor and would love to see how other companies integrate the scheduling and get around challenges such as reporting ease of use and accuracy.

Sean

I’ve reached out to former leadership to get some insight into how we can move forward with this group.  I’d love for you guys to start meeting in person again!