Solved

DMT - LaborTypePseudo

• 14 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

I am exploring a way to get data dumped out of Kronos into Epicor/Kinetic via DMT.  In addition to trying to convince the company to just use MES, and be done with it.  Currently there is no labor information in Epicor and project costing is done in spreadsheets.  We want to see all the costs in Projects Tracker.

I found an option in DMT for TE Labor Detail No Header but I am not sure if this is a viable way to get labor hours onto a Project or Job.  One of the required fields seems to show this may be a solution.  The field is LaborTypePseudo and one of the options is J for Project or it could be P for Production, which I assume is for putting time on a Job.  They only ever have one operation on a job or sub-assembly and that is “assemble”.  So all I would need is the job or project number.

Is this a possible route for getting labor hours onto a job or project?  Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
-Todd C.

icon

Best answer by luann.stephenson 14 February 2022, 20:14

View original

1 reply

We currently use TE Labor Detail template and the Job Labor adjustment for making labor adjustments. We use the Job Labor Adjustment entry for job adjustments, and the TE Labor Detail for indirect labor, but both should work.