Solved

DMT template for Labor Entry

• 27 April 2021
  • 6 replies

I have the template from DMT but does someone have a template with data for labor entriesso I can see what some fields should be populated as?  DMT will run without errors but nothing changes.  Attached is what I have used. 

icon

Best answer by jtrent 27 April 2021, 15:47

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Here’s a bare-bones DMT file I’ve used with time & entry labor detail - no header:

Company EmployeeNum LaborTypePseudo JobNum AssemblySeq OprSeq LaborQty Complete OpComplete ClockInDate ClockInTime ClockOutTime Submit
XYZ 5580 P 409150 0 10 7 TRUE TRUE 4/15/2021 10.25 10.50 TRUE

The only thing I see with yours is that you might try moving column T to the header section after column C. Order can be important with DMT.

Joe

Userlevel 3

I used the attached template last year for our Engineering team.  This is for Project work, so the LaborType is J instead of P.

Glenn - that is the exact template I’ve been using for years. I must have shared it before so that I won’t share my template again. Glad it worked for you also. :smiley:

Am I able to enter the labor and burden hours?  I tried DMT under the TE no header with the below template but get an error “Cannot interpret token at position 79”

Userlevel 3

Yes both Labor and Burden should be allowed when uploading, again my data was for Project labor, not Production labor.  For Production labor, it may want to calculate the burden from the Resource group.

This was very helpful, thanks!