Question

Job traveler mass print by site

• 20 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Is it possible to separate mass print job travelers by site? I would like to set up a printer per site and have mass print automatically print the right jobs at each location.

Thanks,

Arno

1 reply

Userlevel 3

@abutter I would recommend looking at Advanced Print Routing (if you don’t already have this module, it is an optional module).

You can split print jobs by any field/data point (within the dataset) and output to a specific printer or automatically email the documents. This can also be varied by document so 

10 documents can be split:

• 3 to external email addresses
  • 3 to Printer 1
  • 3 to Printer 2
  • 1 archived only and not printed

The setup and configuration is very similar to BPM’s and is wizard driven. I think APR is available from 10.1.500 onwards, although i’m not 100% sure on that.

As far as Epicor modules go it’s not overly expensive and can be implemented in a very short amount of time (less than half a day to get setup and tested if you’re used to BPMs).

For more info, I suggest taking a look at ‘Create a Routing Rule’ in the Epicor Implementation User Guide available on EpicWeb (if you don’t have a copy). I’m not sure which version you are running but you want page 539 for the 10.2.500 User Guide.

EDIT

I’ve included links below to the user-guides on EpicWeb and specifically the implementation User Guide.

Epic Web User Guides

Implementation User Guide 10.2.700.pdf