Kinetic 2021 formally Epicor 11.

• 20 April 2021
  • 3 replies

This weekend, we were upgraded to Kinetic 2021 in our 3rd DB. Our PILOT DB did not get upgraded however and I have contacted Epicare to find out what happened. I just want to know what some of you are doing to test the new system and how are you reporting issues to Epicor?

We just went live March 1st so this is like a brand new implementation again. It just seems like Epicor has pushed this out before any training has been given before testing. 

Thanks,

Charles

3 replies

Hi Charles,

There are many resources available on Epicweb > Kinetic UX Resources site that can help you with getting started with the new UX. You’ll find FAQs, a Getting Started Guide, and some videos.  You can also find education and training content on the Epicor Learning Center - search the Agendas page for “Kinetic” and you will find an Agenda called Foundations for Epicor ERP Kinetic.  This contains 9 videos that will help your users learn how to navigate and use the new forms.  Check out the help system as well to learn more.

Thanks,

Amy 

Userlevel 1

If you do have an issue that requires reporting, you can submit a support ticket through epicare. When you choose “Technical” as your asset/module, you then can choose “Upgrade Errors/Questions” from the category drop down. 

I have submitted feedback thru the little side tabs located on Kinetic forms.  usually get some kind of reply within a day.

-Brian