Solved

Kinetic Customisation

• 13 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Some time ago Stephen Edginton did a webinar on how to modify a Kinetic screen.

I have being searching for it here and on EpicWeb but I can’t find it.

Does anyone know where I can find this recording?

icon

Best answer by iank 14 May 2021, 11:42

View original

5 replies

Hi There!  We have published two recordings on Application Studio on Epicweb, on the Kinetic UX Resources Page.  The more current one is called “Application Studio Virtual Summit Session” this was recorded from the February 2021 Virtual Summit.  Also, there are two upcoming Webinars that are open for registration now:

June 1:  Kinetic UX Update: Adopting the New User Experience Today

June 3: Upgrading your Customizations to the New User Experience

If you didn’t receive the email with links to register, please contact your Customer Account Manager and they can send you the email and links.

There is a lot of great content available now on App Studio in the Help.  At GA we will publish new hands-on courses, Training on Demand videos and live Virtual Hands-on training on the Epicor Learning Center.

Userlevel 3

Hi @iank 

There was a webinar yesterday with Epicor & @amelton presenting on the new Kinetic User Experience.

This is available under the Epicor ERP - General section in the webinar library: Webinars – Epicor Users Group

I’m not sure if it’s the presentation you’re referring to, but @stephen.edginton did a session during the ‘EUG UK Conference 2020’. The two part presentation is available in the webinar library under the same heading (EUG UK Conference 2020 - Kinetic Part 1/2).

Hi Tim,

The ‘EUK UK Conference 2020’ presentation was the one I was looking for.

I think this was a great presentation by Stephen on the technical detail the Kinetic interface is built on, and his demonstration of how to customise a Kinetic screen gives me some confidence that we may be able to replace the heavily customised screens we use today.  

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 2

I have just had a search for that particular video as i have come across an issue in the way that you customise Kinetic. I will create another post regarding that but it would be great to see Stephen’s video if it were still available.

Userlevel 2

Found it now thanks.