Question

Pending Inspection

• 3 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

We have thousands of part in Inspection Processing where processes have not been followed correctly in the past, We need to remove all of these and was wondering if there is a simple way of doing this, it quite literally is looking for a way to purge the lot.

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @daniel-white.  What physically happened to the parts, i.e. were the parts simply discarded, or were they actually inspected and then inventoried or disposed?  What has happened GL-wise?

Userlevel 2

Hi Scott @slepley ,

To be honest that could be anybodies guess, that is the issue. The processes have not been followed in any sense of the word and i need to start looking at clear up of data for when we move to E10. Quality Processes seem to have not been followed (If there were ever any to follow) and data integrity is poor across a lot of areas. It looks as though on a couple i have looked at this morning that PO Receipts seem to have gone into inspection but the process has never been followed through. These could have been either to stock or job receipts and a lot of them are many years old.

Daniel

We had this happen with first inspections.  We requested a delete fix from Epicor support and they were able to clear them.

Userlevel 2

Some of the PO Receipts seem to be specific parts that they have created for tooling, Fairs etc that are buy to job but they seem to have gone into inspection and sat there! I have bits there from 2013 :drooling_face: