Question

Purchase Advisor Site Filter

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I’ve been at my company for about a year and a half now and one of my co-workers brought up that Purchase Advisor used to display information for ALL sites. I haven’t been able to find anything about the PA having multiple sites displayed and some of the fields look to be calculated in the back end by Epicor. 

I was just wondering if the purchase advisor did in fact have that site filter and if it would be possible to add some sort of customization to create that site filter?

1 reply

We are on 10.2.700.11 and do not recall it being like the Time Phase screen. Being able to switch plant/site. If it did it most likely had a bug in, so it need to be removed.  Looked at the Kinetic version as well and I do not see a place to make the selection change. Kinetic it not designed very well. Most web sites you put in what you are searching for and then request data instead of waiting for it to give you a bunch of data that has nothing to do with what you want. Still not sure why manufactured parts show on the screen. The screen we have also shows Part Status to search but you cannot change it from Active to Inactive. Just ask them to show you a print screen showing you a selection without proof or duplication nothing will ever happen with it.