Solved

Scheduling Board - One user cannot get the Move Time popup screen to reschedule an op

• 12 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have one user that a couple of months ago cannot get the Move Time screen to pop up with he double clicks on the bar in the scheduling board or if he right clicks on the job in the list (Classic View). It works for everyone else as normal. He has been scheduling for like 20 years.

At first I thought it was may related to a different issue I called into support for that is now fixed on patch .30. However, even with that patch, logged in as him I still have same issue.

I looked at where I think any security would be called out and he is part of all special security pieces I have for everyone else.

I can drag a bar on the scheduling board but it never comes up with the pop screen to allow him to pick what kind of reschedule (All job ops, subsequent ops, etc). If I do the bar double click or the right click on job and choose the MoveItem Time option, it looks like it does something, kind of flashes, but the screen doesn’t show. I double checked it wasn’t opening on another screen (that kind of what the reaction reminded me of)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Melissa

icon

Best answer by pjackson 12 February 2021, 21:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

this is a long shot, but you might try clearing personalizations for that user for that  screen.

I have experienced users being unable to open a screen after personalizing it, and been successful at solving it with this approach.

Userlevel 1

That was it! I can’t believe this is going on 4 months and no one from support gave me this idea :grinning:

Great way to end the week on a positive note…

Thank you!