Solved

Unpick Sales Order: Avail Qty Stuck At Zero?

• 14 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

K22.1
We need to reduce picked quantities of some items in the PartAlloc table. This happens when an inventory error occurs and we ship-partial an order line, and yes we are investigating root causes of why the inventory count was in error.

The issues are two: (1) Fulfillment Workbench doesn’t seem to have any facility to reduce picking quantities below those numbers in the O/L/R. And (2) the one I’m asking about today, in Unpick Sales Order (in the AMM menu) the Avail Qty seems to be zero even when we have plenty of stock on hand, and I can clearly see picking quantities exist in the PartAlloc table.

Has anyone dealt with this issue, or have any idea why my Avail Qty in Unpick Sales Order would be stuck at zero? It errors-out and won’t let me unpick if I try to enter a value anyway.

Thanks
…Monty.

icon

Best answer by MontyWilson 14 June 2023, 21:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

In this screen shot you can see the available quantity at 590 in Part Tracker, but in the Unpick screen it’s zero.  I’ve also tried the handheld version; same result.

Avail Qty discrepancy

Userlevel 2

It was a user error.  Unpick Sales Order can only be used for Picked Quantity, not Picking Quantity.  Doh!