Solved

What happened to the Epicor University/Embedded Education link?

• 24 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I believe the link for Epicor University’s Embedded Education courses used to be easily accessible through the Learning Center, but I’ve been searching all morning and can’t find it anywhere.  Anyone know where I should be looking?

icon

Best answer by EM81 24 March 2021, 17:40

View original

5 replies

The ELC has the On Demand Videos.

The Embedded Education is one of the databases installed for your On Premise or Cloud system if you purchased that through your CAM.

If you did purchase you will need to Launch that Education database, logon, then depending on UI you used look for the Books in Classic, Help Tile then Education Courses link in Modern Shell, or ? then Help and Support Center Link then Click the Embedded Education if you use the Kinetic Home Page.

Bill

Thanks, Bill. 

We used to have a link here, but I don’t see it anymore.  I’ve put in a ticket with Epicor to see if we still have the module, but here is my Help and Support Center now - no Embedded Education!

If you have access to your License Renewal invoice the Education should be a separate line that you can see if it was dropped. If you need to add your CAM will need to be involved.

I found it - I had to open the Education Environment separately, then the Embedded Education link displayed.  

Thanks so much for your responses!

Userlevel 1

You have t click Help tile. Link to “Epicor Learning Center...” is there. If you had Embedded Courses installed before (we have it on Epicor Training), click the Help tile, then Education Courses...